Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE TALE OF THE MYSTERY PACKAGE THAT WEIGHED A BILLION POUNDS!

So here is a story about a package that I received that GREATLY confused my host mom.  She received it from the mail people and could not BELIEVE what it was due to the weight!  I had ordered a plug for my computer (since mine died hence my long break from blogging), but that couldn’t POSSIBLY weight that much right?
 
So home I come around 7:30 that evening from class to see a large heavy package from my most awesome Aunt.  As I open it up I start to laugh hysterically and cause my roommate to look at me strangely until I show her what the package contains.  To her surprise, the package holds two of the largest tubs of peanut butter (and yes not jars because these surpass jars) she has ever seen.
 
Take that overpriced European Peanut butter!  I just got your replacement for the rest of the semester!  I’m now the envy of my other peanut butter & jelly eating friends :-)
 
Thus ends the tail of the mystery package and it has a creamy nutty finish!
 
Love you Aunt Maria!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Story! especially the creamy finish!

    ReplyDelete